Attempted Assasination

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ea8ce1d1b02669812eda024c547e897.jpg

If not familiar, Dan Bongino was on the secret service for “Renegade”. He quit bc he can’t not stand the ghey Obama and big mike….

Bongino is in the know when it comes to secret service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDVortex

WKR
Never said that. But go on and play mental gymnastics with yourself

1000015518.jpg

Anything posted on the web isn't private, I never said it wasn't. I'm saying that this is a privately owned forum, that the forum ownership has the right to not allow certain things online.

fwafwow

WKR
Any reports of wind? I also have seen distance quotes of both 400m and 400 feet. Not sure what is accurate

IDVortex

WKR
That’s a heck of a picture.
Definitely praying for our country.
We are better than this election cycle is going…
We just have media outlets pushing so much propaganda that the masses don't realize that if we stepped away from all media, we'd be alot more united.

It truly is a sad day how when a ex or current president is almost killed, it doesn't bring the country together to figure out the why, and to let the world know it's not okay. But instead we have people praying a new shooter takes the place of the dead one, or other folks calling for a civil war.

Tobe_B

Lil-Rokslider
Terrible thing to happen, regardless of party alignment. BBC and Sky News immediately went to anti-gun dialogue.

Ballpark is 400’ shot, hard angle to the stage
View attachment 735970

Roughly 1.5 moa target. Any chance we can move this thread to the “your groups are to small thread”. For all those people that still claim they only need that one shot, and don’t have an understanding of what MOA is.

Disgusting that he was shot at. But the shooter didn’t exactly miss.

We just have media outlets pushing so much propaganda that the masses don't realize that if we stepped away from all media, we'd be alot more united.

It truly is a sad day how when a ex or current president is almost killed, it doesn't bring the country together to figure out the why, and to let the world know it's not okay. But instead we have people praying a new shooter takes the place of the dead one, or other folks calling for a civil war.
This. For heaven’s sake. Be better. Stop devouring the inflammatory media cycle and propagating the complete lack of civility.

This. For heaven’s sake. Be better. Stop devouring the inflammatory media cycle and propagating the complete lack of civility.

Go preach that crap to the left…. Seriously….

We have been civil. We have bitten our tongues. We have reframed from any sort of violence.

Yet this is the constant on the liberal leftist brain washed bullshit side.

Go preach that crap to the left…. Seriously….

We have been civil. We have bitten our tongues. We have reframed from any sort of violence.

Yet this is the constant on the liberal leftist brain washed bullshit side.

Just because the left doesn’t practice it doesn’t excuse you or I from doing it.

Someone has to be the bigger person. I’m not gonna let a weirdo best me in the civilized citizen contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.