Are you voting?

Are you voting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ..... redacted. I think people should be able to do with their bodies what they want.. including getting abortions. i think people should be able to hunt. I think people have the right to their own defense. I dont believe that "Christianity" should be the reason behind policy. And as a proud American who is also an immigrant I don't think lies perpetuated about immigrants should be perpetuated by a candidate.
I wondered what happened to Liz Cheney

At this point, I am not sure what is worse.

Loo.wii incessant need to tell everyone how he is a liberal, immigrant or the people that actually take time out of their day to read what he posts and respond to it.

Winner winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustynail

FNG
lol ..... redacted. I think people should be able to do with their bodies what they want.. including getting abortions. i think people should be able to hunt. I think people have the right to their own defense. I dont believe that "Christianity" should be the reason behind policy. And as a proud American who is also an immigrant I don't think lies perpetuated about immigrants should be perpetuated by a candidate.
Ahh another fallen victim to a college I'm sure lol nothing but government brain washing at them things

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk

Loo.wii

WKR
Unreal…..people should be able to kill another because they have the choice too?

Being a man of God and Christian should be everyone’s first priority in life.

I wont change your opinion and you wont change mine. And thats okay. good day bro

the sooner you vote the sooner they'll take your address off the mailing lists and your mailbox will be free to receive more important junk mail, like kuiu's Biggest Sale of the Year flyer or the handy book of local coupons for stuff i hope to never want or need.

the sooner you vote the sooner they'll take your address off the mailing lists and your mailbox will be free to receive more important junk mail, like kuiu's Biggest Sale of the Year flyer or the handy book of local coupons for stuff i hope to never want or need.

That’s offensive to us kuiu wearers….

Take it back…. Now!!!

Loo.wii

WKR
Propose a law to ban spam mail and ill be the first one to sign

oh dont take it wrong. i don't need their sales flyer because i already own everything they make. i'm offended at my own lack of self control. but damn do i look good at the end of the season holding all my unfilled tags...

I hear you on that. If I lived somewhere with actual mountains that had mule deer, sheep, and elk it would be far more worse for me on the hunting clothing. Being in Texas keeps me out of the super cold weather gear section.

OP
D

dylanvb

WKR
oh dont take it wrong. i don't need their sales flyer because i already own everything they make. i'm offended at my own lack of self control. but damn do i look good at the end of the season holding all my unfilled tags...
I thought that was the whole point of hunting, to look cool.

CorbLand

WKR
I hear you on that. If I lived somewhere with actual mountains that had mule deer, sheep, and elk it would be far more worse for me on the hunting clothing. Being in Texas keeps me out of the super cold weather gear section.

You telling me you didnt use the once in 100 year freeze you all had a couple years ago to buy 1000 bucks worth of cold weather gear for the next time it happens? Are you even a WKR?

Status
Not open for further replies.