Archery Terms You Hate

MattB

WKR

A hidden benefit of shooting traditional, you never shoot far enough to actually lose an arrow.

Downside is the heart break when you realize you might as well have lost it anyways
[/QUOTE]

There is an almost-full 5 gallon arrow bucket at our trad-focused local range that would like to have a word with you.

The fact everything is a "system". Clothing system, sleep system, cook system, optics system. Crazy how with all these systems, the output is still around 10% succcess. The components must be faulty.

But then again, isn't marketing just arguing semantics?

The fact everything is a "system". Clothing system, sleep system, cook system, optics system. Crazy how with all these systems, the output is still around 10% succcess. The components must be faulty.

some people call their system their "kit".......... pieces of kit.... i think both are corny, but kit is the winner of corniness...

rclouse79

WKR
Well Dudley says, or the guy on YouTube or my forum says. Hahahaha
I think it is worse when somebody tries to pawn off someone else’s hot take as their own. I hung out with a guy that would always regurgitate what ever had been on sports radio that morning at a bbq like he had come up with it. I would always burst his bubble and say “Ya, I listed to the Dan Patrick show on the way to work as well. You gave a pretty good summary.”

10% success....~~~

Must be be cook system.. IMO it seems like 90% of people are using Isobutane systems and that right there is leading cause of failure. I only use multi-fuel stoves and can say that I have a 50% success rate...

I think it is worse when somebody tries to pawn off someone else’s hot take as their own. I hung out with a guy that would always regurgitate what ever had been on sports radio that morning at a bbq like he had come up with it. I would always burst his bubble and say “Ya, I listed to the Dan Patrick show on the way to work as well. You gave a pretty good summary.”
I do this to my wife all the time. She must think I'm a genius with all the hot takes I provide. Or she is just very polite and nods her head to make me think my stolen hot takes are really hot.

Rick M.

WKR
What's the term for people that tote their dead bears / wolves / cougars out of the wilderness draped over their shoulders as if they're in the Crossfit Games? If there's a term for that, I hate it. It's like they overdosed on TRT and have to show their Instagram that they aren't getting old.

What's the term for people that tote their dead bears / wolves / cougars out of the wilderness draped over their shoulders as if they're in the Crossfit Games? If there's a term for that, I hate it. It's like they overdosed on TRT and have to show their Instagram that they aren't getting old.

Thought it was douche.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Or jealous, I ain't getting nothing that big up on my shoulders anymore.