Archery Terms You Hate

Rob5589

WKR
It feels like pure laziness and it infuriates me. It may also be about getting the light needed for camera footage for a show. That just encourages bad sportsmanship. The meat is spoiled by the time many of those animals are recovered and it is totally unnecessary.
Plus the fact that leaving it over night could very well lead to it being stolen by a WKR.

TheTone

WKR
Master class, e-scouting, summit, camp or any of the other pay for the secrets to success events being sold by insta-famous hucksters

Geewhiz

WKR
Im not sure if were still or terms or just excuses in general. If we're on excuses, one I hear often is that the shooter didn't take into account the steep uphill or downhill angle. Sorry, still your fault.

Not archery specific, but I want to dry fire the bow of whichever knucklehead popularized the term "rip"... seriously. "Like, lets go for a quick rip, brah". Shut up. Hand me that Hoyt, and stand back.

Finn16

WKR
Not sure if this one was already listed or not but the all time favorite excuse when someone has elk spook is the wind switched on me, "Everything was going as planned until I felt a slight breeze on the back of my neck and it was all over within a matter of seconds. All I needed was for him to take one more step".

I’m going to be running a ‘insert arrow name’. What spine do I need for 28% FOC with a COC. Ill be shooting 76# with a 25” draw. I’ll need to tune my form and bow in order to get my FP’s to hit with broadheads out to 111 yards. Though my effective range is 30 yard if I want a for sure pump house double lung booya smoked him ethnical organic harvest. Should I run a slider or fixed pin? How long should I wait to let him expire if I only found poop on my arrow?

Just a random compilation of jargon I see in the archery world.
This has to be the funniest thing I’ve read all day 😂