Archery Sheep Outfits on the decline?

Wow, only 82 slams. I got the cheapest one out of the way but don't think the money and effort is in me for the other 3. Glad to have gotten one though. Well did the same thing you did and got two archery but both rockies.

Cool that you lived in CO and got a couple then moved to BC. Hope you increase the archery slam number if you haven't already.
Thanks, and I got #66 Archery Grand Slam back in 2017. Got a NV Desert ram DIY way back in '91 and a Stone DIY on my 8th backpack trip for them in 2016. We have Dall sheep in BC but its a drawing and I have not been lucky enough to get a tag. Decided to go guided in the NWT in 2017...great hunt and arrowed a ram a week into the hunt. Since have helped a friend arrow a Stone up here as well.

DuckDogDr

WKR
Thanks, and I got #66 Archery Grand Slam back in 2017. Got a NV Desert ram DIY way back in '91 and a Stone DIY on my 8th backpack trip for them in 2016. We have Dall sheep in BC but its a drawing and I have not been lucky enough to get a tag. Decided to go guided in the NWT in 2017...great hunt and arrowed a ram a week into the hunt. Since have helped a friend arrow a Stone up here as well.
That’s awesome