Anyone own Guide Gear 12x18' Canvas Wall Tent (Sportsman's Guide)?

Tyler Beck

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey All,

I do not personally have one - nor do we sell them, but we get quite a few customers who have them and are calling us to purchase new frames for them after a year or so of use. I have asked and received quite positive feedback on the material and construction. The most reported downside is the frame. I believe it is a lighter duty frame, which works well in many situations, but when high winds and snow are present, most folks want a bit more sturdiness for their tent.

OP
menhaden_man
Hey All,

I do not personally have one - nor do we sell them, but we get quite a few customers who have them and are calling us to purchase new frames for them after a year or so of use. I have asked and received quite positive feedback on the material and construction. The most reported downside is the frame. I believe it is a lighter duty frame, which works well in many situations, but when high winds and snow are present, most folks want a bit more sturdiness for their tent.
Which tents do you carry or recommend? Sounds like you know a bit about what’s out there. Lots of good options but I’m always nervous about “a good deal.”

Tyler Beck

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Our model is the Wilderness Tent, which is the most reinforced tent on the market today along with the best value, due to the number of standard features that automatically come on your tent.

Although I am partial, from a consumer standpoint I would also take a look at Montana Canvas and Davis Tent to see what best fits your needs and budget.