Anyone know the utah antelope game?

I have pulled back to back LE deer and elk tags which means I am on a waiting period for both, which leaves only antelope for a few years. I don't know anything about them. I am looking for an easy to draw unit with lots of access and opportunity not really looking for trophy animals as I don't really know the difference between a big goat and a small one....and its utah. also I am only looking at archery hunting.
Any advice or information is appreciated.

On your 5 year elk and 3 year deer waiting period you my have way to much luck. I'd put in for the unit with most tags increase your odds ( you may not need it) which is probably plateau/ boulder.

On my elk waiting period I pulled a archery antelope tag 2 times. Look at the draw odds and number of tags and pick a unit, good luck to you in the draws!

Actually they just transplanted a lot of antelope off of plateau, when the year I drew plateau they only had 400 antelope on the unit when there was supposed to be 1300. They had just done a transplant off the unit that winter and took way to many. I went with a friend last year and they were starting to come back, but with the recent transplant who knows what the unit is like.

They have been moving antelope off this unit for years. I think with an opportunity/fun hunt goal as he mentioned, he should still have a great hunt. There are still plenty of antelope down there.

It's a mismanaged unit in my mind but it does allow for the most opportunity. I think the transplants have dispersed antelope into larger areas. Still plenty of antelope on plateau

So it's looking like I drew a plateau archery tag. any advice would be awesome. How much do they move throughout the summer? I should have plenty of weekends to scout. I just don't know how soon to start looking. I live probably 2.5 hrs from the unit. My wife's cousin grew up in antimony so hopefully he will be of some help.. Anyway any help is appreciated.

Back