new truck time

11boo

WKR
Holy cow, drove by one of our biggest used car dealerships yesterday.

I have not seen that many trucks on the lot in a long time. Easily 50% of the lot full of big trucks.

Holy cow, drove by one of our biggest used car dealerships yesterday.

I have not seen that many trucks on the lot in a long time. Easily 50% of the lot full of big trucks.
Really? Not in Denver. If you want a Super Duty you still have to order one. I just checked where I previously purchased mine and they have 0 Inventory of F350's.

GJ. They are all used, and most looked pretty new. I’m not in the market, just an observation.
The prices dealerships were paying for used trucks was insane. I ended up trading in an F150 with 50k miles and lost $500 from when I purchased it new. Found a dealer that took X plan so the new truck wasn't outrageous either.

Sled

WKR
Really liking my 2024 Tundra with the factory 3" lift. I too purchased the Toyota 125K/10-year warranty for peace of mind.

Really enjoying the smoothness, power, speed and ride of the truck, but I only have about 2500 miles on it so far.

View attachment 711285
The 2020 Silverado RST I traded for it was giving me troubles and the power was anemic at best compared to my previous Ram Hemi or this Tundra.
I do miss not having a payment though.

I'd have a tundra but I'm waiting for better mpg with the next engine offering. Currently in a Ford f150 3.5 ecoboost that is great for everything but towing. I'd still like better mpg with it. I get 17-21 on average

ben h

WKR
Everyone I know that loves their 1/2 ton truck, has access to a 3/4 ton or more for when they need it. I didn't have that situation and found myself in need of a heavier duty truck on a fairly regular basis. I got rid of my F150 and bought a new F350 with the 6.7l diesel. I didn't realize how much I hated my F150 till I got this. Parking is more of a challenge, but the F150 wasn't great in that department either. IMG_7820.JPEG

NateO 77

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, mine is lifted (factory3") with over sized tires and I get about 18. If running 80 on the interstae, 16.8- 17 mpg.

I did get 19.4 on a tank running 60 mph hwy the whole tank.

I will say my dash reading is pretty much dead on with actual mileage.
Nice looking truck. Thinking of trading in my 19 Tacoma for a tundra. What trim did you get? Was the lift installed after purchase or did you order it that way?

Maverick1

WKR
Really liking my 2024 Tundra with the factory 3" lift. I too purchased the Toyota 125K/10-year warranty for peace of mind.

Really enjoying the smoothness, power, speed and ride of the truck, but I only have about 2500 miles on it so far.

View attachment 711285
The 2020 Silverado RST I traded for it was giving me troubles and the power was anemic at best compared to my previous Ram Hemi or this Tundra.
I do miss not having a payment though.
Nearly two years later, thread revived….. @Robertsj22 - how did this play out for you?

I’m thinking I’ll just keep the ‘ol Ram! Bought her new in ‘03, and now with about 300k miles, she’s starting to grow on me. The old Cummins just keeps on pumping black smoke and getting 16-19mpg regardless of whether I’m pulling a 15k lb. trailer, or just hauling my fat ass to work.
b928292547fcc74d23322a06c028978e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the SR5 with upgrades. I cannot really see needing anything more on it. Has the TRD pkg, tow pkg, hands free calling and nav, heated steering wheel, OnX, etc. I added after market skid plates, side steps, an aluminum folding tonneau cover and amber fog lights. Also some Kryptek seat covers.

Factory 3" lift (which is covered by warranty) but man it is tall. We measured 5.7" taller at top of the cab.
The dealer put the after market tires on it before listing it.

View attachment 714163
View attachment 714165
Question about the amber fogs...I see those a lot on Toyotas, always in traffic.
What is the benefit?