Antler buyer needed

S.Clancy

WKR
There is a buyer out of Divide, MT I have used several times. He runs through something like 100K lbs of antler a year, so he would be a good guy to go with.

1714055862496.png

He's solid as can be and has been a business associate of ours for a long time. Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
Just to give you a heads up I tried texting Roy to sell some antlers and ended up calling he said he’s been having some issues receiving texts lately might be best to call off you decided to talk to him

OP
jolemons

jolemons

WKR
Just to give you a heads up I tried texting Roy to sell some antlers and ended up calling he said he’s been having some issues receiving texts lately might be best to call off you decided to talk to him
Thanks. We've been in contact.

I'm looking for antler buyers interested in elk antlers in the SW MT area. Must be willing to haul and pay for 3-4k lbs of grade A and similar weights of B and C. Interested in a long-term relationship. Must be sound financially. PM for details or if you have a contact to share.

Thanks everyone.

I talk to Roy
I'm looking for antler buyers interested in elk antlers in the SW MT area. Must be willing to haul and pay for 3-4k lbs of grade A and similar weights of B and C. Interested in a long-term relationship. Must be sound financially. PM for details or if you have a contact to share.

Thanks everyone.

sorry I can pm yet but I talked to Roy today and he said he received your text and he some how deleted it and doesn’t have a phone number to call you back he asked if I could message you again and have you call him he would like to talk to you about your antlers Roy (406) 431-2978

OP
jolemons

jolemons

WKR
I talk to Roy

sorry I can pm yet but I talked to Roy today and he said he received your text and he some how deleted it and doesn’t have a phone number to call you back he asked if I could message you again and have you call him he would like to talk to you about your antlers Roy (406) 431-2978
Roy knows who we are and is in contact with us. Thanks though