Allterra Carbon Hunter 3 Review

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just ordered the new Carbon Hunter 3 stock from @Team AllTerra.
I really like the negative comb concept, though I have never shot a rifle with one. What attracted me to the Carbon Hunter 3 is that it has a molded-in grip on the fore-end and grip. I have held the CH2 at shows, and it feels nice. I can't wait to shoot my rifle with this stock.

They offer a plethora of inlets you can choose from which really makes this stock more custom fit and finish. I also chose to send them my barreled action for their bedding service. I sent them a 25 creed with a preferred carbon barrel on a Bighorn Origin action. The inlets range from the highest-end action to a stock REM700, so anyone can take their grandpa's old rifle and give it new life. You would be surprised by the difference a well-bedded stock can make to a stock rifle.

I shipped them the barreled action yesterday, so when I get the stock, I will update you on the turnaround time and my first impressions.

Here is a link https://www.allterraarms.com/product/allterra-carbon-hunter-3-stock/

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
they have this....

A caution on that particular stock. Depending on your hand size, the grip may or may not be usable. For some, it fits fine. And quality overall is high. However if you are expecting the Tikka version of a Clymr style hybrid vertical grip you will not find similar ergonomics.

-J