Alaska Wild Sheep Foundation

Thomas, even though you are four years out from heading to the happy hunting grounds and sheep hunting heaven, I know that I for one, would very much appreciate your involvement with all things sheep, to include WSF and/or other sheep organizations. Your knowledge base is incredible, and would be a very valuable asset to advocate on behalf of the resident sheep hunter. Even though you'll be chasing those big Wrangell Rams around, I would still like to think your knowledge and input would be of incredible help to the average resident sheep hunter. Just my two cents.

Josh

X2 Josh

deadwolf

WKR
I agree with Nick, the film tour deal was pretty lame to say the least. Now I know this is a Sitka sponsored hunting film tour that is shown around the country, likely where someone actually is excited about a Turkey grand slam, but myself and those i went with were less than impressed by the lack of actual sheep relevance. A ten minute spiel by Kevin Kehoe to basically say that the Alaska WSF is aligned with National wasn't really worth the $20 admission. I too added to my membership and joined the newly formed Alaska Chapter, and for now I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and see what happens. It did strike me as odd that Atcheson was a board member, knowing that he and his are an out of state guiding operation. I don't believe I have to think too terribly hard about what his agenda will be. I guess time will tell what comes of it, and to tell the truth, I really don't know what to make of it all.

Edit to say I did really enjoy the heck out of the little guy that got his first elk, that kid was priceless and will have a lot of great days in the woods ahead of him!