AKEK Pack - Arguably The Best New Pack Around - What's Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moserkr

WKR
Welcome! Cool pack design, features, and looks tough. Id like to see reviews from WKRs here too.

I do have a question/concern. The load lifters look pretty flat in the video, and are not even connected from what I can see in load-sling packout mode. I know from firsthand experience how bad a heavy packout without load lifters can be. So question would be is the angle of the load-lifter adjustable? I like mine steep - 45*. Part 2, can you do the load lifters in packout/load sling mode? Thanks.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Highly interested! I think we’ve been missing a quality pack made for hunting that isn’t overly focused on one characteristic and it’s relatively inexpensive.

Looks interesting! 3500 is about right for a large daypack, would love to see something in the 4500-5000 range for backpacking

Vaultman

WKR
I would definitely give it a test ride. Sign me up. I like the separate hydration pack built in. It'd be good for dashing up to a ridgeline to look over the top. Also like the quick release, in theory. I don't carry that way because I have no access to my rifle just in case and would be nervous about an accidental release.
Cool pack. I look forward to reading some reviews on here. Or posting my own 😉👍.

Got any pictures with a "gear dump"/ loaded or with weight/ game packed? Any info on those two may help steer.... people I know....

Clarktar

WKR
Looks like a robust setup. I'd give it a whirl for spring goat/bear. I have my reservations and skepticism....

Last edited:

mtnkid85

WKR
Our New Premium Alpha 3200 Hunting Backpack.

As a group of hunters ourselves, many packs we used left us feeling like something was missing. We wanted a pack that fulfilled this void we felt, So we created the Alpha 3200.

We are giving away a FREE pack every week this month! Every person that COMMENTS on this post will automatically be entered into the giveaway. We have many users already, but we want even more hunters to get hooked! Especially here on Rokslide we want honest reviews and feedback so we can make future models even better!

Furthermore we are offering all Rokslide members a $114 discount. Visit our website & Enter code ROK on the checkout page.

Features:
  • Cordura 500D Nylon ( Ultra strong and lightweight)
  • Carbon Fiber Frame
  • Large Waterproof YKK Zippers
  • 3200 Cubic Inch capacity
  • 2 separate meat shelves
  • Removable daypack or stalking pack
  • Bottom zipper to easily access main pocket
  • (7) zippered compartments & 2 side elastic snap compartments.
  • 2 Seperate water bladder storage holder pockets
  • Adjustable Shoulder Straps
  • Quick release pull for rifle or bow
  • Ammo holder inside front pocket
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Dimensions 26 x 15 x 8 in
  • Weight including frame: 5lb -11oz

VISIT Our website at www.akek.com
Id like a chance to run it for a season. Looks like a interesting pack.

The key to a good pack is how well it carries the heavy weight. Most are comfortable until you hit about 45-50 pounds and then you know they are really there. Be curious to see how well padded the universal sized belt is and how it works when loaded heavy. The organization on the pack looks nice. Hopefully people don’t overload the outer meat shelf and start to shift the center of gravity on themselves. Overall though looks to be a nice pack.

Our New Premium Alpha 3200 Hunting Backpack.

As a group of hunters ourselves, many packs we used left us feeling like something was missing. We wanted a pack that fulfilled this void we felt, So we created the Alpha 3200.

We are giving away a FREE pack every week this month! Every person that COMMENTS on this post will automatically be entered into the giveaway. We have many users already, but we want even more hunters to get hooked! Especially here on Rokslide we want honest reviews and feedback so we can make future models even better!

Furthermore we are offering all Rokslide members a $114 discount. Visit our website & Enter code ROK on the checkout page.

Features:
  • Cordura 500D Nylon ( Ultra strong and lightweight)
  • Carbon Fiber Frame
  • Large Waterproof YKK Zippers
  • 3200 Cubic Inch capacity
  • 2 separate meat shelves
  • Removable daypack or stalking pack
  • Bottom zipper to easily access main pocket
  • (7) zippered compartments & 2 side elastic snap compartments.
  • 2 Seperate water bladder storage holder pockets
  • Adjustable Shoulder Straps
  • Quick release pull for rifle or bow
  • Ammo holder inside front pocket
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Dimensions 26 x 15 x 8 in
  • Weight including frame: 5lb -11oz

VISIT Our website at www.akek.com
Wow looks like it addresses a lot of things I would want in a pack, I like the spotter pocket and that it has 2 seperate meat shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.