AKEK Pack - Arguably The Best New Pack Around - What's Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatlander

WKR

Tundra US has a picture stolen from Stone Glacier on their website. What a joke.

b5128037c7ae89a09ca933e490c10831.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BDRam16

WKR
Tundra US has a picture stolen from Stone Glacier on their website. What a joke.

b5128037c7ae89a09ca933e490c10831.jpg

Ya it looks like a scam site. One review and it says never received. Same frame pics that this other company is using from Alibaba

LandYacht

WKR
I like your logo and the hats look nice too. I’d give it a fair shake if I were to be selected. Have some experience packing loads in Kifaru and MR packs. Would be interested to compare yours.

Good luck to your company’s future!

Sherman

WKR
I was looking at the 3L bladder on their website and conducted a reverse image search on one of the stock photos they have on that page. This is what it came up with.

55F0FA29-A35A-463C-9EBF-D8D1B302F721.jpeg

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
But you said it’s arguably the best pack around.

What makes it better than than American made packs that have proven themselves to be the top tier of hunting packs in the world for over a decade?

What makes our pack better?

The Alpha 3200 has:
1. Quick release system
2. Removable small pack
3. 2 load shelves
4. Waterproof zippers.

You can find some of these features on various packs in different ways or styles but none that have them all blended into one.

Of course everyone has their preference... and haters will always be haters but we feel this pack fits a niche that is missing in the pack industry!

Status
Not open for further replies.