Aero Precision Customer Service

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know how to talk to a live customer support person at Aero Precision? Aero Precision charged my card two weeks ago for an order I placed by phone. I have not received my order, or verification of that order other than seeing a charge against my card. I have spent, literally, hours on hold with no answer and have waited over an hour for assistance via their online chat with no response. I have submitted multiple support tickets with no response.

Anyone have contact info that will get me to a real person?

Thanks,

John

OP
H

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
Someone did actually respond on Facebook Messenger. That was the only method I was able to get a response from.

John

Last edited:

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
I’m going through the same thing right now on a upper receiver they never shipped. Cannot get ahold of anyone and support tickets have not been answered. It’s been over 2 weeks now

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I don't know if this has anything to do with your predicament, but after the assault weapons ban, they could no longer manufacture anything (other than for military and LEO) here in WA (Tacoma). I imagine they've had to set up new facilities out of state and that can take some time as they have to hire a bunch of new people also. There may be delays for all of the above but they should let you know. Prior to the AWB, I had no problems with their CS.

dster3

FNG
I've been reading elsewhere that their customer service has been awful. I've dealt with them before, pretty limited and my experience was great. Sounds like their CS fell off a cliff

I don't know if this has anything to do with your predicament, but after the assault weapons ban, they could no longer manufacture anything (other than for military and LEO) here in WA (Tacoma). I imagine they've had to set up new facilities out of state and that can take some time as they have to hire a bunch of new people also. There may be delays for all of the above but they should let you know. Prior to the AWB, I had no problems with their CS.
That makes a lot of sense. I can't imagine any arms company not moving their business out of Washington. Staying there would be like commiting suicide.