A tag in the hand vs secondary draw?

I'm in Texas also, SA. I don't think you're gonna gain that much going from 1000 miles to 900 miles and you'll have to sacrifice what time you've put in trying to learn that unit already.

Drive till you’re tired then pull over and take a nap when you need it. No need to turn that into a multi-day trip with a hotel involved.

16 hours isn’t that bad.

I drive to Iowa nearly every year and it’s 16 hours. Leave really early in the morning (around 3-330). Gets me there around 8pm or so. Plenty of time to rest up and hit the woods early the next day.

It’s 26 hours to Colorado for me. We used to drive straight through but now split it up. First day knock out about 18 hours. Sleep for a few hours and then finish the final leg. I’ve found that about 17-18 hours of straight driving is all I stand anymore.

16 hours isn’t that bad.

I drive to Iowa nearly every year and it’s 16 hours. Leave really early in the morning (around 3-330). Gets me there around 8pm or so. Plenty of time to rest up and hit the woods early the next day.

It’s 26 hours to Colorado for me. We used to drive straight through but now split it up. First day knock out about 18 hours. Sleep for a few hours and then finish the final leg. I’ve found that about 17-18 hours of straight driving is all I stand anymore.
Yeah it’s 15 for me for one state I go to every 2 years. 23 for AZ. I always do both strait through. Az is always with a partner though and we switch halfway through

Seth

WKR
It’s all part of the adventure and experience. I’ve driven overnight many times between CO/NM and East TX. Even my kids can hang for 16 hrs straight (but they’ve been doing it most of their lives).