A nation of wimps?

*zap*

WKR
No, but I do find different folks views on where we are at very interesting and that is all I have to say about that...i do wish that everyone would have to list their geographic location.

(y)

schmalzy

WKR
Many generations of Americans were great. Current teen to 40 are not so great overall but there are exceptions. It is obvious to me that many of these people have never been told no or held accountable for their actions.

Zap you have a checklist or some go/no-go’s for me to see if I make the cut? Mid 30s and want to see how I stack up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmalzy

WKR
No, I don't have a checklist would have been a quicker answer...

I’m a millennial, so bear with me, but I’m guessing I failed the first section of Zap’s check list based on where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grainhog

FNG
I, for one, don't get anywhere near enough praise for my elite toughness from all the imaginary people who surround me, who I think about all day, and who are much, much weaker than me.

Dumbest post and dumbest responses I have ever read on this site.

Guys that are 60-75 taught me how to hunt, fish, work on cars, do construction, etc.

Making generalizations about age groups is ignorant at the least. I’ve seen men wearing dresses that were 18-80 years old.

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of self-congratulating going on around here. Tough exists on a spectrum, IMO. Some more than others. Kinda like being "alpha." If you gotta constantly tell people about it, you're probably not. All of the toughest men I've ever known didn't have to utter a word about their bonafides.

That said, I'm old enough now that I complain about the "kids these days." The future is going to be interesting.