A Giraffe with a 6UM

I don't get it. Shoot what you want. Who cares what others think. I don't see why people get so bent up over other people not liking what cartridge they shoot or why they have to try so hard to convert others. If someone tells me my 6CM isn't enough gun I am going to say ok and move on. I also don't get the Africa thing like strolling up to a giraffe and shooting it. I guess its similar to some hunts here too but here I get the meat which is mostly the goal. But to each their own and I will move on.

ACHILLES

Lil-Rokslider
I don't get it. Shoot what you want. Who cares what others think. I don't see why people get so bent up over other people not liking what cartridge they shoot or why they have to try so hard to convert others. If someone tells me my 6CM isn't enough gun I am going to say ok and move on. I also don't get the Africa thing like strolling up to a giraffe and shooting it. I guess it’s similar to some hunts here too but here I get the meat which is mostly the goal. But to each their own and I will move on.
Why even post just to talk shit about the guys hunt in his own thread when they just went on the trip of life time with family and friends.
Ryan & company do a lot for our lifestyle of shooting and hunting. I appreciate all the myth busting, scope testing, and advice based off real life experience.
Congrats on what looked like an awesome trip and hopefully opened some eyes on the potential of smaller calibers for big game!

Why even post just to talk shit about the guys hunt in his own thread when they just went on the trip of life time with family and friends.
Ryan & company do a lot for our lifestyle of shooting and hunting. I appreciate all the myth busting, scope testing, and advice based off real life experience.
Congrats on what looked like an awesome trip and hopefully opened some eyes on the potential of smaller calibers for big game!
I guess you and I have a different definition of talking shit.

dirtshooter

Lil-Rokslider
Cool video, good result and would like to see the damage report pics. I have never hunted Africa but honestly I didn't believe giraffes were supposed to be tough to kill? Thought there were just like horses with looooong necks or something lol