90$ Chinese Binoculars seriously impressive

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I was on the hunt for a pair of binoculars for cheap just for backup pair and to let wife tinker with. I did not expect to get much for under 100$ but dang.... now Im by no means an optics snob or guru but when I look through these I was seriously impressed by the clarity edge to edge, color is fantastic and I dont see much if any chromatic abberation. If your on a serious budget and can get past they are chinese made, you wont be disappointed in these Wingspan Binoculars. by no means would I ever give up my Swaros for them but these check alot of boxes. You can even add a Tripod stud.

My $200 Nikon ProStaff 7s 10x42 are great glass in perfect light conditions, when looking for short periods of time. If I was watching birds off the balcony for a minute, that's all I would need. But I've finally accepted the fact for hunting, they're a paper weight.

WKR
Good to know. I'm not surprised you can get a lot of value for $100. If Maven is 95% of Swaro for half the price, the 80% of Swaro level should be fairly achievable at a low price point with modern manufacturing standards.

Pareto's principle applied to optics.