6 UM or 6-7PRC?

longrange13

Lil-Rokslider
Talked with UM end of last week. Confirmed everything and they are supposed to chamber this week. RokStock should be arriving soon so maybe I'll have it for hunting season.
Man, if I were you I’d recommend going 6prc, 6 Saum or if you have to have the horsepower 6um. 6-7prc isn’t it I don’t think. Too much extra powder for no gain. If I could do it again I’d go straight 6prc I think.

GoatPackr

WKR
Man, if I were you I’d recommend going 6prc, 6 Saum or if you have to have the horsepower 6um. 6-7prc isn’t it I don’t think. Too much extra powder for no gain. If I could do it again I’d go straight 6prc I think.
It really isn't that much more powder. I didn't want the extra screwing around and cost of custom dies. Normally I'd jump right at the 6UM but was trying to keep the price down on this one.
It'll be slinging a 90 grn HHT from a 26" 1:7 barrel so it won't be slow. If I don't like it I can always order another barrel and change it.

Kris

It really isn't that much more powder. I didn't want the extra screwing around and cost of custom dies. Normally I'd jump right at the 6UM but was trying to keep the price down on this one.
It'll be slinging a 90 grn HHT from a 26" 1:7 barrel so it won't be slow. If I don't like it I can always order another barrel and change it.

Kris
1726607302492.png