6 creedmoor factory options.

Rus

FNG
When I go into the local sportsman’s there is a ton of different factory ammo for the 6 creed but not one single rifle. Who makes a good factory 6. Creed?

OP
R

Rus

FNG
That’s a sweet rifle but out of my price range. I should add under $2000

OP
R

Rus

FNG
Yeah seams like this might be the best option.

A.hol1

Lil-Rokslider
I love my howa 1500. Bought the barreled action on brownells a couple years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axlrod

WKR
Reactions: Rus

BigSky

WKR
Inexpensive? Ruger American Predator
Mid Range? Browning Hells Canyon
Expensive (subjective) - Seekins

As to the Tikka re-chamber mentioned above, you might want to look into rebarreling. Re-chambering with a slow twist like that in a Tikka 243 is, in my opinion, just throwing good money after bad with no real benefit.

sim22mie

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up a 6mm CM Ruger American Predator with AI mag. I'm not happy with how magazine feeds, etc. Already looking at putting a Magpul stock on. So maybe should have spent more in the first place idk.

I just got a Springfield 2020 Waypoint in 6mm Creed. Haven’t gotten to shoot it yet but looks great and have seen lots of good reviews. Seems like a sweet little rig

OP
R

Rus

FNG
I just got a Springfield 2020 Waypoint in 6mm Creed. Haven’t gotten to shoot it yet but looks great and have seen lots of good reviews. Seems like a sweet little rig
Just checked those out. They look awesome. That wasn’t even on my radar but might have to consider one.

OP
R

Rus

FNG
Rebarrel witha a fast twist on a tikka. Nothing wrong with using .243. .243 and 6 creed are the same in my mind
I don’t reload so the big difference is there is a lot more factory ammo options. At least at my local store.

Those waypoint do look good I've been drooling over them for awhile but still haven't seen 1 in the wild

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

PaulIV

FNG
I have the seekins Havak and it’s a great rifle very accurate good weight and threaded. Shoots the factory eldm as well as hand loads.