6.5 PRC Regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBradley500

Lil-Rokslider
Do you feel the same way about long bed gasoline powered pick-up trucks?

The .270 Winchester - has been the ubiquitous Western hunting cartridge for nearly a hundred years.

Have to believe that there's a snow-globe out there for you somewhere.

GR
I don't have strong emotional connections to specific cartridges (or automobiles), which is probably why I don't preach superiority for those topics on Internet forums.

wyodog

Lil-Rokslider
At the end of the day, it is still a 6.5 bullet. It may be going faster than a Creedmoor but until you get beyond pass through range for the Creedmoor it won't seem much different, assuming you are shooting the same bullet from each.

1 ft = 12 in

1 yd = 3 ft

1 yd = 36 in

1 mile = 1760 yards

1 lb = 16 oz

1 ton = 2000 lbs

1 gallon = 4 quarts

1 gallon = 128 fl oz

1 quart = 2 pints

1 pint = 2 cups

1 cup = 8 fl oz

I would have assumed God was pretty smart but if he's behind that ^ nonsense...

At the end of the day, it is still a 6.5 bullet. It may be going faster than a Creedmoor but until you get beyond pass through range for the Creedmoor it won't seem much different, assuming you are shooting the same bullet from each.

There appears to be a threshold there, and the .277 bullet is generally considered the bottom of it, with not a lot of distinction until quite a ways above, like 35 Cal..

Doesn't matter that much for a high-shoulder shot, but a double-lung shot is a different matter.

GR

Last edited:
There appears to be a threshold there, and the .277 bullet is generally considered the bottom of it, with not a lot of distinction until quite a ways above, like 35 Cal..

Doesn't matter that much for a high-shoulder shot, but a double-lung shot is a different matter.

GR
There is no threshold, and is never considered the bottom of it lol. If you think the minimal difference between a .277 bullet and a .264 is the difference between a pass thru and not, you’re dumber than my wife’s people.

There is no threshold, and is never considered the bottom of it lol. If you think the minimal difference between a .277 bullet and a .264 is the difference between a pass thru and not, you’re dumber than my wife’s people.

Not what was posted.

Have someone help you with the reading for content part.

GR

Status
Not open for further replies.