6.5 PRC Regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill second this!!! Lets see a video of you showing us how its done!!!

Again...

3 MOA is also 1-1/2" at 50 yards.

Spend 20 minutes shooting golf balls at that range with a .22 LR rifle, aperture sights or low-power optic, and then add the Five(5) second standing to field position.

Best $7 you will ever spend on field marksmanship.

GR

JGRaider

WKR
Let's see the video of you going from standing with rifle in hand to building a position without the gadgets and hitting 3 MOA targets reliably in under 5 seconds. I think you're full of it.
You'll have better luck pole vaulting 20ft in the next Olympic games than this clown posting up pics of anything he's accomplished, because he has never done anything except run his piehole.

A golf ball is ~ 3.36 MOA at 50 yards.

But then, 4 MOA for aperture sights from field positions.

Best $7 you will ever spend on field marksmanship.

GR

Gorp2007

WKR
What I'm sure all can agree upon is that an M1 in 6.5 PRC would be the bees knees.

c47f9f91e73862350c3e00413d1db586.jpg

The 6.5 PRC Kool-aid concession must be lucrative here.

At the bottom of each cup, there is an explanation for what the 6.5 PRC does better out to 300 yds, or even inside of 400 yds, to offset all the negatives it brings.

GR

PredatoronthePrairie

Lil-Rokslider

At the bottom of each cup, there is an explanation for what the 6.5 PRC does better out to 300 yds, or even inside of 400 yds, to offset all the negatives it brings.

GR

Since u repeat this at nosium.

Could u please enlighten us as to what those negatives are. I am genuinely curious.

Price cannot be listed anywhere in the con list.

Since u repeat this at nosium.

Could u please enlighten us as to what those negatives are. I am genuinely curious.

Price cannot be listed anywhere in the con list.

It was posted earlier in the thread.

Just follow the trail of tear-filled tissues and the sound of screaming children.

GR

GR
Does the same shit, but from a short action.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Shoot2HuntU

GR
Why are you so hung up on having to shoot something in 5 seconds and not shooting past 400 yards. Is it a moral or ethical confliction? Your 5 second limitation disallows the use of even a rangefinder. It only seems applicable if your primary means of hunting is walking around and shooting something as it runs away from you. If you're good at stalking game or finding animals that are unaware, it seems incredibly arbitrary to say you only have 5 seconds. Basic woodsmanship/hunting skill seems way more important to me than the ability to rip off and unprepared shot in a time dictated by a guy who's primary focus was defensive pistol shooting.
Your entire argument loses any weight at all once you take it out of the confines that you put it in.

Why are you so hung up on having to shoot something in 5 seconds and not shooting past 400 yards. Is it a moral or ethical confliction? Your 5 second limitation disallows the use of even a rangefinder. It only seems applicable if your primary means of hunting is walking around and shooting something as it runs away from you. If you're good at stalking game or finding animals that are unaware, it seems incredibly arbitrary to say you only have 5 seconds. Basic woodsmanship/hunting skill seems way more important to me than the ability to rip off and unprepared shot in a time dictated by a guy who's primary focus was defensive pistol shooting.
Your entire argument loses any weight at all once you take it out of the confines that you put it in.

Oh, you mean hunting.

Yes, pursuing animals and killing them.

So you've figured it out.

The .270 Winchester is a hunting cartridge, and the 6.5 PRC brings nothing in the way of field improvements, at the expense of its detriments.

GR

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Shoot2HuntU
Oh, you mean hunting.

Yes, pursuing animals and killing them.

So you've figured it out.

The .270 Winchester is a hunting cartridge, and the 6.5 PRC brings nothing in the way of field improvements, at the expense of its detriments.

GR
I like to think I have a pretty good idea of how it works...
Being that you've got such a mastery of this topic I would love to see some evidence which you must have abundant amounts given how perfectly formed all of your concepts are.
How's the saying go... Proof's in the pudding.
Please give us a demonstration of the efficacy of your methods.

I like to think I have a pretty good idea of how it works...
Being that you've got such a mastery of this topic I would love to see some evidence which you must have abundant amounts given how perfectly formed all of your concepts are.
How's the saying go... Proof's in the pudding.
Please give us a demonstration of the efficacy of your methods.

The proof is in the barbecue and sausage.

Learn field marksmanship and woodsmanship and find out.

GR

Personally, I'd like to congratulate @General RE LEE for being a repeat OP of these kinds of threads. Remember the "suppressors are over-rated" one?

The proof is in the barbecue and sausage.

Learn field marksmanship and woodsmanship and find out.

Google Dioni Amuchastegui. Hint.

Now let's see your sub 5 second 3 MOA shootin since it's the benchmark of "field marksmanship".

So, your woodsmanship skills won't allow you to get closer, where you don't need all your "white feather" gadgets to kill game.

And, therefore, don't need field marksmanship skills either.

Huh.

GR

Status
Not open for further replies.