6.5 PRC die/ brass help?

coues32

WKR
I ve been thru about every thread I can find here and other sites. I think it spun me out over the tight brass issue.

What would be a good combo for dies and brass? Lapua,ADG,Peterson

I don't mind spending a little more on dies if it is needed but will not be chasing rabbits for benchrest shooting.

I have a new Seekins Element in 6.5 prc, will it require the AW2 reamer?

Planning on running 156 or 147s, I have 565,570,H1000,4831sc,RL26, winchester primers standard and magnums.

Thanks

dallen

Lil-Rokslider
I’m using Hornady brass and Forster dies. Hornady brass is what was available so I stuck with it. The load is very accurate out to 900 (which is the farthest I’ve shot it. ). I’m playing around with Redding body die and Lee neck dies and my groups seem to be tightening up nicely….but still experimenting

I have both Tikka and CA rifles in 6.5 PRC and used the AWS reamer on them both.

Running 565 and 210M with 156’s. The 4831sc was very accurate with 140 hybrids.

Weldor

WKR
I use Norma brass and hornady. RCBS dies. Have not had any issues. Used a Sinclair chamber length gauge and never looked back. No more carbon ring. My chamber is way long. I don't trim at all right now, I need to let it stretch. The saami length is way short from my chamber. I made the mistake in the beginning of trimming to spec. need to let them grow.

OP
C

coues32

WKR
I use Norma brass and hornady. RCBS dies. Have not had any issues. Used a Sinclair chamber length gauge and never looked back. No more carbon ring. My chamber is way long. I don't trim at all right now, I need to let it stretch. The saami length is way short from my chamber. I made the mistake in the beginning of trimming to spec. need to let them grow.
Did you use the AW2 reamer on your rifle?