.375hh scope, 30mm, long enough to mount without a rail?

SDHNTR

WKR
Looking for something 3-9xish, I think, but already have 30 mm rings I’d like to use. Needs to be dead nuts reliable. Unlikely to dial, but wouldn’t mind a simple and clean holdover reticle to shoot out to 300ish with a 100 zero. Low power reticle viz is critical. SFP preferred for that reason. Illumination preferred. Wide FOV, generous eye box and eye relief a must. Needs to have a long enough tube to mount on a magnum length M70 action without a rail.

wyosteve

WKR
I don't know if this meets all your requirements, but I have a Leupold VX6, 1-6, 3 gun reticle, with Firedot on my .375. Works for my purposes.

c1steve

FNG
If you will be hunting in Alaska, I would think a larger objective would be helpful. Lots of cloudy weather up there.

DRUSS

WKR
I am also considering which scope to choose for a 375 H&H. The 2 I am considering are the NF NXS 2.5-10x40 and the NX8 1-8x 24.
The Gunsmith I talked with that would potentially do this build said he has the NX8 on his and can shoot it both eyes open. Which wasn't something I had even thought about.