.243 for moose

Haha I didn't mean any offense, however in my experience the older a person is, they tend to be more set in their ways and opposed to change.
I guess you don’t get out much
In my experience younger people tend to be more dogmatic in their opinions, whereas older and more worldly people realize that things are constantly evolving and they accept other’s opinions more readily

JBradley500

Lil-Rokslider
In my experience it totally depends on the person's upbringing on how open they are to new concepts and how willing they are to change their opinions. I'm sure they're just as many old know-it-alls as there are young ones. Usually it doesn't take long after meeting someone to know which way they fall on that spectrum.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Haha I didn't mean any offense, however in my experience the older a person is, they tend to be more set in their ways and opposed to change

I guess you don’t get out much
In my experience younger people tend to be more dogmatic in their opinions, whereas older and more worldly people realize that things are constantly evolving and they accept other’s opinions more readily
Age is one of the poorest ways to stratify character and personality.

It is even a poor metric for estimating knowledge and skill (though, every judgement must start with the books cover, so not wrong to use if more information is not available).

Reactions: Duh

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
My dad always said “you will learn a lot more if you keep your mind and ears open. The biggest thing you’ll learn is who to listen too and who to ignore, but never take what someone says as the gospel test it for yourself.”
In the old days it would take years to get enough field data to validate something’s effectiveness, but with the internet it is so easy to find proof that small calibers work incredibly well.
If you don’t want to use smaller calibers that’s your choice just like not keeping an open mind to new things is your choice. You don’t have to trust or beleive what we say, the evidence speaks for itself.