.223 for bear, mountain goat, deer, elk, and moose.

Juan_ID

WKR
I use 8208 and TAC with 77 SMKs and TMKs out of a 18” 1-8 twist AR I’m shooting in some local matches. 24.5 grains of TAC or 23.4 grains of 8208 in LC brass lit by a BR4 loaded gets me 2750 with either bullet. The SMKs actually shoot a little better out of my rifle. You should be able to easily get to the speeds you desire in a bolt gun with either powder without compressing the loads.
So since the smk’s shoot a little better out of your rifle does that mean you’d entertain selling some tmk’s? 😊

Juan_ID

WKR
For anyone possibly looking for tmk ammo, I found this last week. Have never ordered from them but have read on discord they are g2g. I wanted to give it a shot but with over 1k eldm’s I’m going to bite the bullet and get a mtn tac mag and shoot through some of the eldm’s in hopes I can find some tmk projectiles soon. I reached out about velocity and they reported back that they were getting 2600 FPS out of a 16” barrel.

dla

WKR
For anyone possibly looking for tmk ammo, I found this last week. Have never ordered from them but have read on discord they are g2g. I wanted to give it a shot but with over 1k eldm’s I’m going to bite the bullet and get a mtn tac mag and shoot through some of the eldm’s in hopes I can find some tmk projectiles soon. I reached out about velocity and they reported back that they were getting 2600 FPS out of a 16” barrel.

Just a note: I get 2620fps with 23.2gr 8208 pushing a 77gr TMK out of a 16" barrel. COL = 2.26".

bsnedeker

WKR
well,lets make it simple.absolutely assanine and disrespectful of game animals.truly moronic.sorry but it is what it is.
Well, I agree that the word "simple" is a good descriptor of your opinion... but I'm probably thinking of a different definition of that word than you are.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TxxAgg

WKR

I put in an order. Will report back. $0.84/rd for hunting ammo is ok with me even if it is 223

Juan_ID

WKR
I put in an order. Will report back. $0.84/rd for hunting ammo is ok with me even if it is 223
Good deal, are you shooting them out of a tikka? I’d be curious to see what kind of speeds and accuracy you get. Given the price of things right now I didn’t think the price seemed too bad

TxxAgg

WKR
Good deal, are you shooting them out of a tikka? I’d be curious to see what kind of speeds and accuracy you get. Given the price of things right now I didn’t think the price seemed too bad
Yes. T3x that i cut to 16.5"

i liked the black hills. And have another 200 rds from Unknown Munitions.

Sadler

WKR

Thanks for posting this. I just picked up 500.