.223 for bear, deer, elk and moose.

chamois

FNG
Can’t wait for the fall seasons to open and more pics added to this thread.

Voluntary simplicity.

Good way to fill the freezers and pantry.
Two shots from my last cull hunt in RSA this year to cheer things up.
A warthog taken at 520 yds with a 77gr TMK and a blesbuck taken at 440 with an 88gr ELDM. Gun is a Blaser K95 single shot with its 1:8" 22-250 barrel.wh.jpgbb.jpg

mt terry d

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
View attachment 580154
Was looking at this. Is it a reputable company? Do they take your $$ then inform you they are backordered or if they're In Stock they actually are in stock?

Was looking at this. Is it a reputable company? Do they take your $$ then inform you they are backordered or if they're In Stock they actually are in stock?
Yes creedmoor sports is a reputable company. If it shows in stock then they are actually in stock. They have a backorder system but it would normally say that you are backordering an item. So you should be good to go!

Juan_ID

WKR
As has already been stated, that retailer has been solid. I’ve purchased from them multiple times without any issues at all. I would order these without hesitation if I needed em.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
View attachment 580154
This should be a good to go whitetail hunting round out of 14.5 AR up to around 350-400 yards?

Marshfly

WKR
Been flipping through a lot of this thread. Came across it after I traded a Ruger American 7mm-08 for an older Howa 1500 heavy barrel 223 a few days ago.

Now I feel like I gotta trade again for something with a twist that isn't 1:12 like the darn Howa. Arrggghh.

IMG_4532.jpeg