.22/.22 Mag Rifles

mi650

WKR
Ruger American Target .22 mag suppressed. I had a matching .22lr, but let somebody talk me out of it.

Q5pzyzO.jpg

FB Trout

Lil-Rokslider
Ruger 77/22, this is one of the ones that for a period Ruger threaded the barrel into the receiver instead of using the v-block and set screws. This one is cut to 18” and threaded, usually has a TBAC 22 takedown on it.
IMG_4738.jpeg

I like rimfires....

Bergara B14-R .22 setup for NRL22
Savage B22mag great shooting gun
10/22 charger that I SBR'd to take deer hunting over corn for squirrels
Just ordered a tikka t1x.... because I like .22s

Got about a 1/2 dozen more but these are the go too.
They are also all threaded and I swap the suppressor around

I like rimfires....

Bergara B14-R .22 setup for NRL22
Savage B22mag great shooting gun
10/22 charger that I SBR'd to take deer hunting over corn for squirrels
Just ordered a tikka t1x.... because I like .22s

Got about a 1/2 dozen more but these are the go too.
They are also all threaded and I swap the suppressor around

I have T1X in .22 LR. I really, really like it.

I don't understand why they don't make one in .22 Mag.

I have actually contemplated buying one in .17HMR and rebarreling it to .22 Mag but I know, as soon as I do, they will off at factory one.

I also have contemplated the getting a T1X and having the barrel turned down/lightened and putting iron sites on it.

With an optic mounted it weighs exactly the same as my T3X hunting rifles, which is cool but that is on the heavy side for what I like on a squirrel rifle. A lighter barrel and aperture sights (or a red dot) would make it an awesome squirrel rifle.

Weldor

WKR
Anyone have or shot the Springfield 22 lr? I just looked at a woodstocked model yesterday. Nice looking and full size rifle.

I have T1X in .22 LR. I really, really like it.

I don't understand why they don't make one in .22 Mag.

I have actually contemplated buying one in .17HMR and rebarreling it to .22 Mag but I know, as soon as I do, they will off at factory one.

I also have contemplated the getting a T1X and having the barrel turned down/lightened and putting iron sites on it.

With an optic mounted it weighs exactly the same as my T3X hunting rifles, which is cool but that is on the heavy side for what I like on a squirrel rifle. A lighter barrel and aperture sights (or a red dot) would make it an awesome squirrel rifle.
Ya my buddy has t1x with the 20" barrel and likes it alot. I ordered a 16" since I have a suppressor just makes it easier to carry around in the brush.

I used the savage 22mag all last year and it has a laminated wood stock so it's pretty heavy.

When I ordered my tikka they had a bergara bmr carbon 22 mag. It was stupid light and he was gonna give me a deal. Told him if it's there in 2 months I'll take it.