.22/.22 Mag Rifles

What is everyone shooting for .22/.22 Mag rifles for squirrels and other small game? I have several, but thinking of figuring out more of a target rifle setup for hunting, and could possibly use for some of the .22 competitions (CMPs and other mail in programs, long range, possibly duathlon to not be so fat in the winter). I prefer bolt actions over semis, personally and for moving without a chambered round.

Trial153

WKR
I picked up a Begara BMR last winter for shooting coyotes at night over my bone pile. It’s a nice little rifle on the cheap

Dented

WKR
I've got a CZ 527. Originally in 22LR, you can swap the barrel in a couple of minutes for 22 mag or 17. You need different mags for 22 MAG/17. I wanted to option to swap. Barrel changes are really easy. Accuracy is great. It's no bench rest rifle but I'm shooting squirrels, not paper punching.

I've got a ruger american 22lr, it's super accurate with a variety of ammo and magazines are cheap and plentiful.
If you're looking for a target/hunting setup they make precision model that's got competition style stock and I think but not positive upgraded trigger

I just picked up a CZ 457 American in 22 WMR. It is awesome.

Just make sure there is a ring/base solution you are happy with before you buy. It comes with a built in rail, maybe 11 mm or something weird.

I went with a picatinny rail from Diversified Innovative Products.

Just make sure there is a ring/base solution you are happy with before you buy. It comes with a built in rail, maybe 11 mm or something weird.

I've been looking into getting one of those. Having a tough time finding 22wmr in a varmint though, might have to go 17hmr but don't want to.
Do you like the DIP rail?

I have a spare set of BKL 257 rings for CZ 11mm rail. 1" rings.

Reddish

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of good options. CZ 457 the flavor of your choice is a great rifle. Target and hunting options.

I do like the T1X but the plastic thread protector and bolt shroud were disappointing.