Bolt 22 for suppressor

FB Trout

Lil-Rokslider
Well, that is a real travesty to those that actually rodeo. Is this in a western state, where real rodeo's happen?
All over the Intermountain west, wherever there is a high school rodeo team, they having a shooting portion. A lot of them shoot and do other events, allows them to qualify for higher points for the all-around portion. The national champions, however, only shoot and they are almost all exclusively female.

Like I said, a travesty. An All-Around cowboy should be required to ride broncs/bulls and rope/dog cattle. Shooting events should be confined to stuff like cowboy action/mounted shooting only, not TRADITIONAL rodeo. But nowadays, inclusion and participation trophy's are pretty much mandated.....

I went with the Bergara BMR due to availability in my area. I like it quite a bit, but have not bought any match or high quality ammo to really test the accuracy. Does alright with CCI SV, but nothing to gush about. I am looking at the Bergara BXR as well since the BMR is well put together and very handy.

Having a reputation as a fancy 22lr guy. I own a ranger. Bergera. A few tac sol (owheeyee), a savage mk2 (my personal favorite), American, tikka, cz, and even some 10/22s and they all shoot close enough to where I’m not sure that spending the big bucks is really worth it. That savage mk2 that I paid $330 for shoots just as well as any others that I have.

I think that the bergera I own shoots better than any of them, but I absolutely hate the mags. My Christiansen shoots really well too but it was sent in.

I like light weight and the next option will be a shortened tacsol 10/22 with the suppressor shroud.

WRO

WKR
I really like my Ruger rpr 22..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a 20" T1x when they first released and dropped it into a KRG Bravo. Magazines feed perfectly, no issues. Very good shooter with SK Rifle Match and even CCI Standard Velocity.

I wish I had waited for the 16", but didn't know about them at the time.

CZ also makes a 16.5 heavy barreled variant called the Pro Varmint that would be worth looking for. I might just be trying one out some day myself.