2024 ODFW Draw Results

I drew premium elk (Mt. Emily) as well as general rifle elk Mt. Emily. Premium deer Klamath Falls, John Day Bighorn sheep, Warner #2 antelope and premium Warner antelope, plus a Rocky Mountain goat hunt, I forget which one.

I’m gonna be busy this year.

P

Dirtscoots

Lil-Rokslider
My wife drew a premium elk tag! Not much for me or my son. Between the 3 of us we have 4 elk tags in Oregon and 6 deer tags. Plus I have a Wyoming general elk tag. Going to be a busy fall!
Part of me dreads the day my wife draws one off these. I feel like the stress I will put on her will make it not fun lol.

541hunter

WKR
Part of me dreads the day my wife draws one off these. I feel like the stress I will put on her will make it not fun lol.

It’s definitely going to add a level of stress on me as I will need to constantly remind myself that while she enjoys hunting she will not enjoy grinding as hard as I will want to push.

Dirtscoots

Lil-Rokslider
It’s definitely going to add a level of stress on me as I will need to constantly remind myself that while she enjoys hunting she will not enjoy grinding as hard as I will want to push.
For sure. We have come to terms that my wife can have fun hunting if I don’t have a tag in my pocket. If I have a tag I push hard and that isn’t fun for her. Good luck to you!