2024 Improved Burris Veracity PH

OP
General RE LEE
General, any problems with batteries dying? Replaced the set that came with the scope with a set of energizer, used it yesterday and now today dead! Maybe it was just a bad set of batteries? Seems odd though

No issues. I turn it off after each use though. Did you leave it on even though it goes into sleep mode?

JeffB1961

FNG
anyone have any idea how the glass quality compares to vortex razor hd lht 4.5-22x50 ffp ? i,ve been thinking for a while that id want the ph 4-20 .... but the vortex warranty and made in japan is VERY alluring .

OP
General RE LEE
anyone have any idea how the glass quality compares to vortex razor hd lht 4.5-22x50 ffp ? i,ve been thinking for a while that id want the ph 4-20 .... but the vortex warranty and made in japan is VERY alluring .

It’s great glass. I own Japanese glass with some Zeiss Conquest V4s and it is neck and neck. Purple fringing/chromatic aberration is very very low and low light coatings are excellent. Proceed with confidence.

JeffB1961

FNG
Have you used their app much and what do you think of it ? I have looked at it on my phone but I can't really get into it without a scope . I am clumsy and that vortex warranty is very, very very tempting and it is made in Japan . Everything is a trade-off ......

House21

FNG
To me, I’ve owned both scopes and I actually prefer the glass of the veracity. Not sure if it was just my LHT or what but I found it very dull and almost hazy.

Today I’m going to go check my zero and see if the veracity holds up, took a decent fall last night coming down a ridge and the scope took a hard smack against a tree as did I 🤦‍♂️. If the zero is still on after that I’ll be even more impressed

House21

FNG
Finally got out to the range again after the scope and myself took the hard fall, so far so good. Didn’t have to touch anything so hopefully it continues to hold zero and I’ll have no complaints
image_cropper_F1BBE9CB-0FAE-4051-B1D6-C3DF657E8106-16621-0000070A40C0AD47.jpeg