2024 Improved Burris Veracity PH

Just got this 3-15x44 in from Euro Optic and mounted it up on my 308 Tikka CTR.

So far so good and glass is excellent. I’m really sold on the capabilities of this scope. The scope is really sharp looking and nothing appears cheap. Made in Philippines.

Will add more later when I go to range this week.

IMG_9743.jpeg

IMG_9744.jpeg

IMG_9745.jpeg

IMG_9746.jpeg

Low power

IMG_9763.png

Higher magnification

IMG_9762.png

IMG_9761.jpeg

OP
General RE LEE
Low light with reticle illuminated and HUD set to 2nd lowest setting. Very bright glass at twilight.

IMG_9770.png

OP
General RE LEE
Getting some range time and scope is working as designed. So cool to range and go straight to dialing. The glass is very clear on this scope. Supposedly LOW glass from Japan but assembled in Philippines.

IMG_9808.jpeg

IMG_9809.jpeg

IMG_9810.jpeg

IMG_9804.png

Does the zero stop allow for more than one rotation of the turret? I have one of the older Veracity scopes and that is my biggest beef with it. It is relegated to my 6X45 AR now because I can't get more than one revolution of the elevation turret.

I am not sure if Form has put one of the Veracitys through the paces yet, but I did use mine on a couple of hunts and while I didn't drop it from 36" multiple times, it did do its fair share of falling over after leaning the gun against trees, getting banged on the gunwales of a boat as I was climbing in and out of it, getting bounced around in a side-by-side and while in a gun holder on a ATV, etc. It held zero just fine.

OP
General RE LEE
Does the zero stop allow for more than one rotation of the turret? I have one of the older Veracity scopes and that is my biggest beef with it. It is relegated to my 6X45 AR now because I can't get more than one revolution of the elevation turret.

I am not sure if Form has put one of the Veracitys through the paces yet, but I did use mine on a couple of hunts and while I didn't drop it from 36" multiple times, it did do its fair share of falling over after leaning the gun against trees, getting banged on the gunwales of a boat as I was climbing in and out of it, getting bounced around in a side-by-side and while in a gun holder on a ATV, etc. It held zero just fine.

It’s a one rotation turret so 34 MOA. That’s a small beef I have with it.

SDHNTR

WKR
Didn’t really think about it but I’m sure the 30mm tube is sturdy enough for a 308 if the rings are semi-close together.
You’re probably right, but it will be a lot more durable and will withstand unintended bumps and bruises much better.

OP
General RE LEE
Did some low light testing this evening along with testing correction of chromatic aberration today. Scope did a good job correcting for CA in bright light along bright surfaces. Low light performance is excellent and I would say it’s comparable to Leupold VX5HD; Zeiss Conquest V4 performance. Here’s an image at 6x twenty minutes after sunset.

IMG_9855.png

OP
General RE LEE
3 different bullet profiles for my 308. Data base within the app has BCs of a large selection of bullets already uploaded. Enter your data, Bluetooth to scope, upload and you’re done. Scope stores DOPE and doesn’t have to be connected to phone.
IMG_9858.png

IMG_9857.png

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for your posts and details on this scope, I have the prior 4-20x50mm version that I grabbed on sale last fall. No illumination on my version, but otherwise looks like an excellent scope for the money. Glass is the best I've used, but other scope is Vortex Viper 44mm, so nothing fancy.

OP
General RE LEE
I’m going to add the 2.5-10x42 to the stable soon. It would be a good fit on my 6 ARC AR.