2024 Bugle Report

Wrench

WKR
This guy bugled just enough to end up dead. He also had a friend in the next draw that liked to say where he was at, but I was solo so he lived.

Shot him Aug. 31st ID.
I saw you when you were pulling onto the highway. Nice work.

Wrench

WKR
I'm dying. I'm literally sitting on a mountain waiting for the wind to do it's thing.....There's bulls going off and it's shaping up to be one of those days where the wind won't blow one direction for more than 10 seconds. Good news is there is nobody else around.

elkocd

Lil-Rokslider
Today is like a whole new place. There's multiple bulls going off.

I'm sure the weather is helping. Good luck! My son will be out for the last 2 weeks. Will be packing in to get away from all the people. Hopefully he'll be into good action. I did see an absolute slammer with cows in the unit, but on private surrounded by private so I don't think he has any reason to go 1.5 miles back onto public.

wewarev

FNG
I'm leaving Friday as well. Hoping to hear something Saturday evening.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

cfounta1

FNG
I'm dying. I'm literally sitting on a mountain waiting for the wind to do it's thing.....There's bulls going off and it's shaping up to be one of those days where the wind won't blow one direction for more than 10 seconds. Good news is there is nobody else around.
good luck

Gerbdog

WKR
East Gila NM had some bugling according to step dad who was mulie hunting down there. I heard a couple bugles Monday on the opener in CO (prompted by me, i heard zero bugles from bulls just sounding off on their own). Crowded with hunters as usual .... go high and go nasty.