2024 Bugle Report

IMG_7855.jpegThis guy was chuckling at 0500 yesterday morning across the draw on the opposite ridge from where a buddy and I were walking a gated road. I cow called him through my bugle tube all the way down his ridge, through the bottom of the draw, and right up onto the road where we were. I didn’t rip a single bugle, just some sexy cow noises. My buddy stuck him at 20, then again at 60.

Yesterday was the first day I’ve heard any bull with some excitement after being up on the mountain for a week in north Idaho.

Geewhiz

WKR
View attachment 766518This guy was chuckling at 0500 yesterday morning across the draw on the opposite ridge from where a buddy and I were walking a gated road. I cow called him through my bugle tube all the way down his ridge, through the bottom of the draw, and right up onto the road where we were. I didn’t rip a single bugle, just some sexy cow noises. My buddy stuck him at 20, then again at 60.

Yesterday was the first day I’ve heard any bull with some excitement after being up on the mountain for a week in north Idaho.
Congrats to your buddy, that's a mighty fine bull.

That must be kuiu's new camo pattern? haha