2023 NRL Hunter Match Schedule

Colby

Lil-Rokslider
Me and a buddy will be there, we’re dry camping at the spot on the email.
I think we’re bringing my buddies tent trailer.
We’re still going to be in the on-site camping area on the email but no tent trailer. White dodge and dome tent. Any roksliders are welcome to stop by for a cold beer if you want.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I just returned from shooting the Rough Riders Rumble in ND and Leupold Relentless Rifleman in OR. I met some great Rokslide guys at both shoots.

My performance was not good in ND, and I was disappointed in myself. Ended up taking 14th overall out of around 45 shooters. I should have been in the top five for this match. The match was still a lot of fun, and I hope to be back next year for it.

FB_IMG_1685757921660.jpg

The Leupold Relentless Rifleman was excellent as expected. The Lillys put on awesome matches. I shot much better in OR and took 15th overall out of about 145 shooters.

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

parshal

WKR
Hey Justin, I didn't see your name in ND. I wished I wouldn't known so I could say hello.

We took first in Teams but it was my teammate that did it. I just barely kept us from dropping a place! My teammate is a wind wizard and dropped 11 the whole match shooting first.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Justin, I didn't see your name in ND. I wished I wouldn't known so I could say hello.

We took first in Teams but it was my teammate that did it. I just barely kept us from dropping a place! My teammate is a wind wizard and dropped 11 the whole match shooting first.
Dang, I would have liked to say hello. Next time for sure!

P.S. Nice work on the 1st place finish!

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Me and @Juan_ID will be there! My barrel decided to go out on me so having a last minute re-barrel done. Hoping I can get enough rounds in it to get it broken in, or it might be a mess for me.
@XLR will you have a c-6 buttstock to look at?
Yessir there should be one on the 22 we will be shooting and I will bring one for display too! We will see you there!

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I was also at the Relentless Rifleman, it was my first long range competition of any kind and it was awesome. If your on the fence I highly recommend it, you will be a better hunter because of it. I entered under the skills division and was mentored by Jon Pynch the entire weekend. Look forward to meeting more of you in the future.
When I heard he was going to be doing that I kinda wished I’d have signed up for skills class. Pretty cool deal!