***2018-2019 Hells Canyon Armory Group buy/build***

OP
HellsCanyon
What’s gonna be different with the new reamer?

Less time on my part with a throating reamer with the tedious measuring of freebore.
I’ll be doing each caliber group together on the Cnc so it’ll save quite a bit of time!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’m guessing that means far more consistent precision in each individual chamber?

Mike can comment but Ive been told by gunsmiths when having freebore added with a throating reamer that they can get pretty damn close but it's not an exact measurement like having a reamer with a designed freebore to start.

OP
HellsCanyon
So I’m guessing that means far more consistent precision in each individual chamber?

Wind gypsy is correct above. I can hit a target throat length within .002-.003” by hand with a throater, but with a reamer spec’d for it, it’ll be within .001” every time. Makes for very consistent load development as well :)

Mike

I should be getting mine soon hopefully. I’ll post pics when I get it.

ericF

WKR
I just sent mine in to Mike yesterday, so I know I've got quite a while to wait.

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Mike, how bout some more pictures of finished builds to pacify us guys waiting patiently & climbing the walls on govt imposed house arrest?🙏😂👍🏻

OP
HellsCanyon
What is the current lead time at?

What are you looking for? I’ve got some inventory 6.5/8T and 7mm/8T cores that just arrived today. 3-4 week lead time for wrapping.
Rebarrels are out about July right now. Doing defiance, Kelbly, Lone peak, R700, and Tikkas (other R700 clones shouldn’t be a problem, these are just what I’ve got Cnc programs for right now).

Stock orders are going to make it tough to get any more full customs done before hunting season right now. If a customer wants to provide their own stock I can fit a few more in before season.

Mike

OP
HellsCanyon
Thanks for the support fellas, I've got over a dozen barreled actions on the bench right now and another 40+ on the shelves waiting. We're moving pretty dang fast right now but it hasn't left me much time for customer relations or social media :)

Hope ya'll are staying active and healthy!

Mike @ HCA