2013 Elk Meatpole

birdman1

FNG
Alberta Elk

My bull, the E Stock daypack was a little overmatched!

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 254

crumy

WKR
Just got back home at midnigh after leaving at 5 am this morning..... My wife proved that her patience in not shooting a cow at 3 yards during bow season and passing on a 4x4 at 150 yards in early Ocotber was not as foolish as I thought it was. She connected with this guy this morning in a general area. Granted we walked about 5 miles. but she got it done......If only she was able to help pack it out....

KCElk2013-1.jpg

Last edited:

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
Not one of the bruisers I was after, but I was able to punch my tag on this one the last few minutes of light on the last day of Colorado's 1st season. I thought the split G1 was pretty cool.

slim9300

WKR
Little guys this year for my partner and I. Next year I'm working on my self control for the first couple days. :)

nugu5ave.jpg

9eqyqatu.jpg

crumy

WKR
Little guys this year for my partner and I. Next year I'm working on my self control for the first couple days. :)

I completely understand during archery it is hard to let them pass. But very nice bulls. Anything with bow is hard earned.

BTH

FNG
First time uploading pics so hopefully this works. Filled my first tag here in Idaho with a good public land DIY 6x7 with a 40 yard shot. Next week my second tag opens so holding out for the monster now that the freezer is full.

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 264
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 236

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Way to seal the deal on a very nice NIdaho bull Ryan!..........is that a code sign in your fingers as to where he was harvested:)

BTH

FNG
Way to seal the deal on a very nice NIdaho bull Ryan!..........is that a code sign in your fingers as to where he was harvested:)
Haha no it was me imitating the elk hunter I look up to. ;) But from now on it can be if in the areas we both roam.

Tag soup for me again with elk this year! GREAT pics EVERYONE and congratulations 100% jealous in Colorado Springs of y'all!!! Did see a GREAT 6X on my OTC tag on public ground but was in a drainage filling an empty h2O bladder and he pushed his cows down 158 yds from me to water in the same creek and I was down wind! It'll haunt me for 310ish more days!

Congrats all love this thread!!

GOnDEEP

Lil-Rokslider
Dandy bull Ryan, looks like you and ole Ross are sacking them up over the hill. Nice work.