2012 Who is applying?

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I'll be applying in Idaho, too poor to afford to apply in other states at this time! But hopefully that'll change before too long!

Why apply!?!?! Just go up to Wyoming and buy your OTC TAG and hunt some of their GREAT Public ground. I wish I had point :) thats why I said it!!

Jaun_ID,
Idaho is a great state to apply! My best antelope came from Idaho. I feel Idaho is one of the most overlooked states when it comes to trophy antelope. Good luck in the draw.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Applying in good ol' MT.

This is a hunt I take my kids on every year, so trophy quality doesn't mean too much. We always tag out on a 12-13" buck. The kids love it.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Jaun_ID,
Idaho is a great state to apply! My best antelope came from Idaho. I feel Idaho is one of the most overlooked states when it comes to trophy antelope. Good luck in the draw.
I totally agree! Idaho doesn't ever come up in an antrlope discussion it seems like but I seen a couple goats harvested last season that were studs! Low-mid 80s, which IMO is huge! To hold one that big was really neat! And seen some pics of some of equal size! And same to you Mr. Hanneman, good luck!

keep

Lil-Rokslider
Jaun_ID,
I shot my only antelope in ID. I was shocked at the amount I saw and the lack of hunters chasing them. The outfitter I hunted with hunted alfalfa fields as opposed to water. I shot mine on the 2nd day after seeing 100+ the first day.
ID is way underrated for all game in my opinion.

I wish I was applying this year, probably next year I'll get back to Wyoming to chase the speed goats, they are definately a blast to hunt!

Lawnboi

WKR
I may throw in a weekend or 2 in SD this year chasing goats. Thats if i can get a few days off, and if i have the money.

Not really official, but it will be a seat of the pants hunt if i can pull it off. Id really like to!