1-Ply or 2-Ply Toilet Paper for First Backpack Trip

Rob5589

WKR
2-ply for sure and pack a few individual biodegradable wet wipes just in case the ol freeze dried meals hit a little harder than they're supposed to.
You never know how fast you can get out of a sleeping bag and tent until that freeze dried meal hits you suddenly in the middle of the night. The Flash ain't got nothing on me...

pcrossett

FNG
You never know how fast you can get out of a sleeping bag and tent until that freeze dried meal hits you suddenly in the middle of the night. The Flash ain't got nothing on me...

I will neither confirm or deny I have broken the sound barrier before, and maybe a tent zipper...

87TT

WKR
There was this guy once who said he ran out of TP and asked what to do? Told him to just use a dollar. Saw him a while later and he was walking strange and I asked if he did what I said? He said yeah but all he had was 3 quarters, 2 dimes and a nickel.

elkyinzer

WKR
Why are you asking regular old forum hoi poloi, surely some podcaster/influencer has an authoritative episode ranting on for three hours about the nuances of wiping ass.

Whatever you are using at home. When that roll gets down to about 3/8", take it off flatten it out and put in a sandwich bag. Then put that in your hunting gear.