1-Ply or 2-Ply Toilet Paper for First Backpack Trip

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I know it's not propably within the rules, but I know what I have used in my life in an emergency. Some things I don't really want to talk about. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

bsnedeker

WKR
I've been giving this a LOT of thought and I think I've come up with the perfect solution: 2-ply, but you first use 1 side, then flip over to the other side, THEN you split the plys, put the poop sides together (which should act as a kind of glue) then you go front and back with your brand new TP!

You get 4 days out of 1 square that way!!!!!

Pro tips:

1. Grab your cheeks, one in each hand and spread them when you squat. Minimizes debris caught around the outlet.

2. Use one half square of top quality paper towel like Bounty. Start on one end, repeatedly folding the used piece in. Should be able to get four or more swipes out of one of the rectangular “half” sheets.

3. Use one unscented wipe, starting on your face, your pits, your groin, finishing with your butt. Fold used sections in as necessary. Note…always work from the top down.

That’s all, good for another 24 hrs!

svivian

WKR
This is where the manscaping thread comes into play.... cant have any dinkleberries hanging if you give it a good trim down there. Also saves weight.