Zeiss V4 Mounting on Tikka T3x

Just bought a T3x Lite stainless and looking to mount a Zeiss V4 4-16x44 from Redhawk on it. Want to put the Zeiss Ultralight 30mm tube low rings on it, I believe that'll clear based on the Redhawk chart.

Any suggestions on a picatinny rail to use?

It's hard to go wrong with Mountain Tactical rails. Somewhere in one of Form's post there was some mention of rails for Tikka's that the screws didn't want to stay tight because of the way they were made. I'd never be able to find the post but believe one was EGW.

I just mounted up some t084s last night, they are very solid. Just make sure you have a 3mm Allen bit for your torque wrench and follow form's scope mounting procedure.

Here you go:

Tawnado airgun supply in the uk is the best source for sportsmatc rings. With how popular they are on this site I'm surprised @gr8fuldoug or another sponsor hasn't started carrying them.

Here you go:

Tawnado airgun supply in the uk is the best source for sportsmatc rings. With how popular they are on this site I'm surprised @gr8fuldoug or another sponsor hasn't started carrying them.
I don’t understand either. Why aren’t they more available? Buying rings for a centerfire big game rifle from an air gun place just doesn’t feel right.

I don’t understand either. Why aren’t they more available? Buying rings for a centerfire big game rifle from an air gun place just doesn’t feel right.
I think we make up a relatively small portion of American scope mounters. When I was slinging guns every tom, Richard and Henry wanted a 20 moa rail and heavy duty rings. Also many associate rings that clamp on a dovetail with weavers on 22s or air rifles. I was skeptical at first then I tried them and they are my first choice for tikkas

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Wonder if it's worth trying this ebay seller?

Well, looks like they're in the UK, and have relatively high positive feedback on eBay, so could be worth a go if they're not in stock with Tawn. Or you could just order direct from Sportsmatch - at least, last I checked.

Dosent bother me, I have them on my tikka and another set waiting for another tikka. They ship really fast from the UK.

Back