Zeiss SLF 10x40 vs Sig Sauer ZULU6 HDX 12x42

ckuhasz

FNG
Hi -

Been whitetail hunting on and off here in Texas for most of my life, but I’d consider myself pretty green, especially when it comes to elk hunting. I’ll be headed out West this year and am seeking some insight from all you professionals out there haha.

Ideally, I’d like to go when a set of optics which would work in both applications. I’ll be mostly rifle and bow hunting whitetail down here in the piney wood of Texas and elk hunting up in the mountains of Montana and Colorado (both rifle and archery).

As the title suggests, which optics would y'all recommend out of those two options? I’m open to other recommendations but those are the two that I’ve been set on for awhile now.

Thanks!

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The optical quality of the Zeiss is far superior to that of the Sig. It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks

OP
ckuhasz

ckuhasz

FNG
The optical quality of the Zeiss is far superior to that of the Sig. It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks
Very much appreciate that insight, @gr8fuldoug!