Zeiss conquest v4 vs Leica amplus 6

Been looking into scopes for my new 6.5 Prc and was leaning into the conquest v4 4-16 and then at a gun shop I seen the Leica scopes and I’ve never payed much attention to them, i like the 6x zoom range and that 3-18 power to me is great. I don’t think I could go wrong with either but does anyone have any experience with the Leica?

OP
Brook.Trout
I think you'll find the quality of the Leica is more on par with the V6
How much better quality is the v6 to the v4? My dad runs a lot of Zeiss but I’ve never looked through his v6 he doesn’t think there is much of a difference.

V6 is much better in my opinion compared to the V4.
I had a Zeiss Victory and looked through my brother V6 and was really impressed, but the V4 was nice but definitely I prefer the V6 over the V4.

Ondavirg

Lil-Rokslider
I have an amplus 6 and have put it through the paces. It’s been reliable and held zero through use and abuse. Glass is great. I would recommend.

Elite

WKR
Been looking into scopes for my new 6.5 Prc and was leaning into the conquest v4 4-16 and then at a gun shop I seen the Leica scopes and I’ve never payed much attention to them, i like the 6x zoom range and that 3-18 power to me is great. I don’t think I could go wrong with either but does anyone have any experience with the Leica?

I just received my amplus in the mail last week. So far it seems well built and feels very solid and the elevation clicks are very solid. Time will tell tho how the dialling performs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kipper09

WKR
One of you that have one of these should send it to form for his drop test hahaha. I have been saying for a year other than the reticle i think this on paper is the perfect scope for a lot of us on this forum.

Elite

WKR
One of you that have one of these should send it to form for his drop test hahaha. I have been saying for a year other than the reticle i think this on paper is the perfect scope for a lot of us on this forum.

I would love to but would like to also use the scope for hunting soon… and the reticle is a lot better in person then it looks on there website