Your Top FIXED blade BH

ndfb35

Lil-Rokslider
Kayuga Trizot in whatever grain you like. Use LUSK10 to save some coin. Killed my bull this year with the 150s.

Bump79

WKR
Exodus is imo the best replaceable blade head there is. Really only iron wills can claim to be better in any way (materials).

If you want to put animals down faster, and probably get more blood, you need a bigger hole. And that means you need a mech.
Seconded. I don't know what more you can ask for than a 1.25" cut 3 blade for blood trails. Maybe a vented Contact Archery VBS with the bigger bleeder. But those scream downrange so everything is a tradeoff.

A Tooth of the Arrow XL vented might be an alright choice.

Once you go bigger cut than 1.25" things start getting western. Especially at western ranges. So if you want to go bigger I'd also go mechanical. Then you start down the rabbit hole of mech's and the tradeoffs there.

Everything is a balance. No free lunch in the archery world.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Once you go bigger cut than 1.25" things start getting western. Especially at western ranges.
Some years ago I tried the 1.5" fixed blade cut G5 Strikers. They flew amazingly well at least to 60. But I never used them on game because of the blade angle (to get them to 1.5") and large vents in them. Very thin front edge with the vent just behind it. I broke some blades shooting through plywood, figured even a rib could easily break them.

Thinking back, I never have had a decent blood trail with the Exodus regardless whether heart shot or lungs.

CMF

WKR
I think it's just some animals take a while.

If you want to put animals down faster, and probably get more blood, you need a bigger hole. And that means you need a mech.

Once you go bigger cut than 1.25" things start getting western. Especially at western ranges. So if you want to go bigger I'd also go mechanical. Then you start down the rabbit hole of mech's and the tradeoffs there.

Everything is a balance. No free lunch in the archery world.
Agree with the above. You're not going to gain something without losing something(bigger head=more cut, but less pen and accuracy)
I opt for more accuracy and pen and I'm shooting IW now.
My first bull was shot with qad, he didn't go far. If I wanted more cut than a small 2 blade, exodus would be my first choice.

I didn't like how long it took.
How long did it take? How far did it go?

My favorite fixed blade broadhead is the QAD Exodus. That said, I tend to use Slick Trick Viper Tricks more because they do less damage when pulled out of my broadhead target. Both fly and kill very well.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I started using Thunderhead 100s back in ‘92 when I started bowhunting. I tried the micro hades 100 two years ago. I’ll never make that mistake again. They’re nowhere near as good as the Thunderheads in my experience. I’ll be using Thunderhead 100s, until they stop making them.

Rossi

Lil-Rokslider
I know you weren't looking for arguments to keep using the QADs but I have used them for a couple years now. I had read/heard the comments about sparse bloodtrails on Rokslide prior to using them, but decided to try them anyway. I shot 2 whitetails with them and both died within 60 yards but there was not a ton of blood on the ground. I also shot a shiras moose this fall and he went about 200 yards but the bloodtrail was incredible through the willows, very easy to follow. He was shot through both lungs quartered away, broadhead in the off shoulder. I will stay with them for now since they shoot so well out of my bow and seem to be very durable. I will continue to monitor bloodtrails going forward. Good luck in your search