Your favorite archery elk YouTube series?

do1122

FNG
Your favorite archery elk YouTube series and why.

After watching 100's to me the very best I've seen is the Pure Trophies Sound of September series. These guys don't have great English but their photography and hunts are excellent without gobs of filler and they really get the job done.

Last edited:
After watching 100's to me the very best I've seen is the Pure Trophies Sound of September series. These guys don't have great English

Where are they from? I've never seen or even heard of any foreigners doing elk hunting videos.

Nevermind......just googled them.

I'm an Elk noob and have been watching a lot of youtube Elk videos. Roe Hunting Resources has produced a few that were actually trying to teach something, so that's been my favorite so far. I Will have to check out Destination elk.

I do like guys that post their unsuccessful hunts including disasters, one which ended in them calling for a helicopter evacuation after not being able to find water. You can learn what not to do by watching too, and I appreciate them sharing their mistakes.

I do like guys that post their unsuccessful hunts including disasters, one which ended in them calling for a helicopter evacuation after not being able to find water.

Can you post up what video this was? I have to see what could have possibly gone wrong that made them call for a helicopter.......even not finding water. Something else must have happened as well. If you can't find water, you hike back out to the truck and go to plan B.

Pure trophies series is just good hunting. Less talking, more bugling and shooting. I enjoy watching Destination elk and born and raised, but some of their videos drag on.

Pure trophies series is just good hunting. Less talking, more bugling and shooting. I enjoy watching Destination elk and born and raised, but some of their videos drag on.

I watched a couple of the Pure Trophy videos and they're hard to watch.......just too much jumping around by the camera, or no vibration reduction........hurts the eyes. I also watched some of the Born and Raised videos yesterday for the first time. I swear that 95% of the video is taping 3 feet away from someone's face while they are talking.......by the time I'm done fast forwarding through all those scenes, there's maybe 5 min worth watching.

Remi Warren’s SOLO HNTR is good too. But it’s not strictly elk hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wiscohunter View Post
I do like guys that post their unsuccessful hunts including disasters, one which ended in them calling for a helicopter evacuation after not being able to find water.
Can you post up what video this was? I have to see what could have possibly gone wrong that made them call for a helicopter.......even not finding water. Something else must have happened as well. If you can't find water, you hike back out to the truck and go to plan B.

YouTube

Sorry took a while to find it again in my history.

Last edited:
I hunt Rosie’s so I tend to follow BRO and Phelps. It’s been nice seeing collaborations with Elk 101 and Hush for hunting them. I know it’s tough to film in some of those jungles and I appreciate the footage.

The BRO guys provide a ton of info for elk hunting and is worth watcihing, especially if you’re a new elk hunter, but there’s also a lot of “filler” content in their videos that I don’t care for. If you’re just into watching good elk hunting action with no bs then Pure Trophies is it. Destination Elk is kind of a happy medium between the two, lots of educational content as well as good action.

Back