You Ready?

TEmbry

WKR
Ready or not, I head north to the Brooks on Friday, and won't return until the 25th. Hoping for a safe adventure.

Capra

Lil-Rokslider
This stupid things break all the time, I don't think there is enough thread engagement. People should consider carrying a spare, if nothing else have it on hand somewhere.

Good Luck on your hunt !

So last night I was putting the base for my outdoorsmans micro pan head on my Vortex spotter. The dang 3/8 to 1/4 bushing broke!!! I didn't sleep at all last night and called Vortex this morning. He sent me to Sportsmans and called the manager ahead of me. He took one out of a new scope and gave it to me. Saved the day! Vortex truly has excellent customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

as.ks.ak

WKR
Hey guys, I just wanted to put last minute feelers out. Long story short, my dad (out of stater) came up to sheep hunt with me and we got 6 hrs into the walk in OTC hunt and he couldn't hack it. We came out after he finally realized what he was getting himself into. I'm glad we did, his physical shape was not how he had described it...He was my only partner lined up for this. So if anybody else out there is planning on going solo and wants to team up, I'd be willing to discuss areas and we can go from there. I was planning on taking two weeks off for this hunt, but I am now thinking a late season hunt as we high tailed it back. Any who, if anybody is interested pm me.

Can't shoot 'em where they ain't.

OP
S

Short on cache

Lil-Rokslider
Well I wish I had read this earlier. My partner puked out too. I've gotta head back to work tomorrow. I hope you found a partner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk