You have one shot, one broadhead….

Slick trick 100 grain magnum. I know there could be better however this is the best I have used.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Elkhntr08

WKR
I have QAD Exodus and VPA solids, both 125 grain. Either is a great head IMO. Probably lean towards the VPA.

P Carter

WKR
I looked at these before. Took them as basically similar to iron will. Do you use their collar/insert setup?
No, I just use the broadhead on Axis 5mm. I don’t see a need to make it more complicated or expensive…never had a problem with the setup. As I understand it, they’re slightly more brittle than the Iron Will but won’t rust like the IWs do.

P Carter

WKR
I always have "one shot and one BH" on elk. It's rare to get a second shot at the same elk.
Agree. For me, it’s been like one shot and one bh per season. To me, given that, a premium bh is worth it though not necessary. (I did shoot my bull twice last season but that was the exception.)

Been hunting with 2-blade 150 gr Cutthroats for several years with good results on elk and deer. If/when I run low on them I may give Iron Wills a try.

dtrkyman

WKR
I have some tooth of the arrow I was thinking about if I draw a tag! Otherwise SEVR 1.5