Yall gonna want to try this...

Hard to tell from the pic - looks like so far you drilled a hole in a flat post insert? Will be interested to see how it turns out!

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
Hard to tell from the pic - looks like so far you drilled a hole in a flat post insert? Will be interested to see how it turns out!
That's the start. I thought I could run to spokane and find some acetl or plexi rod to build a light collector....but I was sorely mistaken.

On a lighter note, I did pick up a new front stuffer to play with.

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
Tc hawken. Rear target peep should be here tomorrow.

OP
W

Wrench

WKR
I tried to buy a Renegade on muzzleoadingforum but the seller wouldn't sell to me even if I sent him a money order and gave him ample time to cash it. I was heart set on a Renegade.....then I ran across this one locally the day I decided the Renegade was never gonna happen. I ordered up a bunch of stuff from BACO and my buddy passing through missoula calss and tells me they have 10k #11's.....he hooks me up with 5 years worth and Screenshot_20231014-091559_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231014-091545_Gallery.jpgjust like that the quest is over and we're ready to play the long game.

Things happen for a reason I spose.

I'm still looking for a Renegade 50.....but waaaaay less of a hurry now.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Pretty rifle.

Are Renegade .50s hard to come by? There were about a bazillion of them out there when I started.

Okay, maybe not a bazillion ...

280Ackley

WKR
That's the start. I thought I could run to spokane and find some acetl or plexi rod to build a light collector....but I was sorely mistaken.

On a lighter note, I did pick up a new front stuffer to play with.
Did you check with Laird plastics or Redwood plastics?