Wyoming South Region tags

OP
W

wlbull

FNG
Welcome to Rokslide. Those are some fine animals you harvested and nice pictures as well. Can you please post the state and units in which each of these animals were shot, on public or private land, along with GPS coordinates? TIA.
Wyoming South General tag covers 11 units. Nowhere in the OP did I ask for any specifics (numbers, units, areas).That's not what we are about.

80% of the fun is figuring out the area and executing a gameplan.

Again, Simply if it’s worth the cost of private or should we roll up our sleeves and work public.

I appreciate the comment though.

waitforit

Lil-Rokslider
It isn't really possible to give a good answer to your original question without talking about areas of public.. I congratulate you on your attempt :)

That is why you are getting pushback on your question. I would also say that if you were a regular poster here and asked somoene to PM you about a specific question ("what is the public access like in unit XX") rather than having this information posted PUBLICLY for eternity you may get more consideration.

shootnrun

Lil-Rokslider
Use whichever mapping app you pay for, find the areas with green over them, use the info collected from the podcasts you've listened to to locate elk habitat, and drive there during elk season. Lots of people apply to WY because there are a lot of elk there. If you've done your homework, elk will be in the areas you've pinpointed. At least that has been my WY experience and all I needed to kill bulls on our trips. GL

Maverick1

WKR
It isn't really possible to give a good answer to your original question without talking about areas of public.. I congratulate you on your attempt :)

That is why you are getting pushback on your question. I would also say that if you were a regular poster here and asked somoene to PM you about a specific question ("what is the public access like in unit XX") rather than having this information posted PUBLICLY for eternity you may get more consideration.
This thread is also against the forum rules.